Hot Stocks : InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC), Vicon Industries Inc. (NYSEMKT:VII), BSQUARE Corp. (NASDAQ:BSQR), Bancorp Of New Jersey, Inc. (NYSEMKT:BKJ), CYREN Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYRN)

Technology Stocks News 17

On AUG 13, InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC) has announced another significant quarter with the sale of its refinery and downstream businesses, continued drilling in Papua New Guinea’s largest exploration campaign, and with preparations well advanced for appraisal of the Elk-Antelope gas field. Net profit for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 was $52.3 million, compared with a net loss of $13.2 million for the same quarter in 2013. The increase of $65.5 million was mainly attributable to a one-time gain of $49.5 million from the sale of the refinery and downstream businesses to Singapore-based Puma Energy Group Pte. InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC) belongs to Basic Materials sector. Its net profit margin is 19.00% and weekly performance is 1.32%. On last trading day company shares ended up $61.54. InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC) distance from 50-day simple moving average (SMA50) is 4.63%.

On AUG 29, Vicon Industries, Inc. (NYSEMKT:VII) a designer and producer of video security and surveillance systems, said today that it has completed the previously announced merger with IQinVision, Inc. (“IQinVision”), a designer and producer of high performance HD/megapixel IP cameras. The merger creates a global market leader of integrated solutions to the video security market. Vicon Industries Inc. (NYSEMKT:VII) shares moved down -8.39% in last trading session and ended the day at $4.15. VII Gross Margin is 37.80% and its return on assets is -5.50%. Vicon Industries Inc. (NYSEMKT:VII) quarterly performance is 93.02%.

BSQUARE Corporation (NASDAQ:BSQR), a leading enabler of smart, connected systems, on Aug 14 announced financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2014. Total revenue for the quarter was $23.1 million, up 1% compared to the first quarter of 2014 and up 6% year-over-year. Total revenue for the six months was $45.8 million, up 7% from 2013.  On 05 September, BSQUARE Corp. (NASDAQ:BSQR) shares increased 5.73% and was closed at $4.01. BSQR EPS growth in last 5 year was -34.90%. BSQUARE Corp. (NASDAQ:BSQR) year to date (YTD) performance is 11.93%.

Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. (NYSEMKT:BKJ), the holding company of Bank of New Jersey, announced that its board of directors, on August 25, 2014, declared a third quarter cash dividend of $0.06 per share of its common stock. The dividend will be paid on September 30, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 4, 2014. Bancorp Of New Jersey, Inc. (NYSEMKT:BKJ) ended the last trading day at $12.80. Company weekly volatility is calculated as 2.88%and price to cash ratio as 2.25. Bancorp Of New Jersey, Inc. (NYSEMKT:BKJ) showed a weekly performance of 6.14%.

CYREN Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYRN) on Aug 19 announced the appointment of Michael Myshrall to the permanent role of Chief Financial Officer. Myshrall has served as interim CFO since March. CYREN Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYRN) shares increased 0.85% in last trading session and ended the day on $2.39. CYRN Gross Margin is 76.10% and its return on assets is -23.10%. CYREN Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYRN) quarterly performance is -21.64%.

Signup for free to be the first to receive exclusive free links. Now in your mailbox!
Join over 15,000 subscribers
Send me links

Your information will not be shared to anyone