Today’s Watch List: Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS), Superconductor Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SCON), PZG, Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (NASDAQ:CPRX), Blount International (NYSE:BLT)

Technology Stocks News 16

Shareholders of Las Vegas Sands Corp (NYSE: LVS) looking to boost their income beyond the stock’s 3.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $77.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.37 bid, which annualizes to an additional 2.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) belongs to Services sector. Its net profit margin is 17.80% and weekly performance is -0.98%. On last trading day company shares ended up $62.92. Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) distance from 50-day simple moving average (SMA50) is -11.22%.

Superconductor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:SCON) (“STI”), a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, will showcase the advantages of superconducting over conventional methods for power and electric grid applications at CIGRE 2014, the Council on Large Electric Systems, being held August 25th-29th in Paris. STI will exhibit at booth 114. Superconductor Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SCON) shares decreased -6.67% in last trading session and ended the day at $2.80. SCON Gross Margin is -50.00% and its return on assets is -63.30%. Superconductor Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SCON) quarterly performance is -4.11%.

Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (NYSEMKT:PZG) announced that CEO, Christopher Crupi will be presenting at the 16th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference today, September 10, 2014 at 1:15 PM Eastern Standard Time in the Rutherford Salon (4th Floor) at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. On 10 September, Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (NYSEMKT:PZG) shares decreased -2.13% and was closed at $0.92. PZG EPS growth in last 5 year was 25.40%. Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (NYSEMKT:PZG) year to date (YTD) performance is -1.08%.

Shares of Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) have surged 56.16% over the last one month and 51.33% over the past three months. Also, the stock has gone up 75.38% on YTD basis. Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) ended the last trading day at $3.05. Company weekly volatility is calculated as 7.65%and price to cash ratio as 4.55. Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) showed a weekly performance of -2.56%.

Blount International Inc. (NYSE:BLT) shares moved up 0.19% in last trading session and ended the day on $15.95. BLT Gross Margin is 27.70% and its return on assets is 1.10%. Blount International Inc. (NYSE:BLT) quarterly performance is 18.59%.

Signup for free to be the first to receive exclusive free links. Now in your mailbox!
Join over 15,000 subscribers
Send me links

Your information will not be shared to anyone